Friday, May 18, 2007

horrendous news ):

hey guys... i dun want to admit bud im feeling dam sad now
dun tink im in the mood to joke at all..let me display my story

Eng-failed gort a 8 (40)
Comb humanis-failed gort a 8 (40.5)
Emaths-failed,gort a 8 (42)
Biology-failed gort a 8 (41)
amaths-failed no nid to say
higher chinese-57 barely scraped through
comb sciences-56 ard dere


i dun tink my parents would understand the stress im under. they tink dat my results are due to my laziness and playfulness.. i wouldnt be spared by the rod i guess.. i dun want to hide budd i cried 5 times ...

quite incredible rite? nort cry like for 10 mins jus teary la....
im so afraid of my parents pls hope dat the final score will be a pass ):

my worries have expanded and the tears increased
the report book will be back and the bad new released ):

No comments: