Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Game of the day (:

EAch player is to write 6 weird things about themselves. After that they have to write down clearly 6ppl and those 6 ppl have to carry on the game. (of cuz i was also saboed)

OKkae... 6 weird things here it goes... ):
1. Posing ugly on my camera to make myself laugh out loud.
2. To kiss dogs or cats cuz dey r cute! (:
3. Rubbing my ear lobes when im nervous...
4. Mix food with sauces and eat together like,egg,cheese,chilii,curyy?
5. Stare out blankly and reflect and stone for quite sometime (:
6. Kicking around and stretchin when nobodis lookin -.-

And here are the victims...
i tot myself for a moment and to let tis game continue i have chosen active bloggers who visits my blog (:

1. Adeline LAM(b)
2. Jia YIn
3. CLarisa
4. wei shan
5. Jee wang
6. Sean wong

(: thanx guy gd luck no ssaboin badd gort badd luck de ~

No comments: