Thursday, November 29, 2007

results.

todae, i went to take results widd jay jay :D
okie he hadd his father to fetch him of cuz i later den him lah -.-
so glad we werent retainedd .

de person spelled my name as CHUAN shun an.
i told him i was terribly pissed off andd i cancelled de N -.-
after dat gort training.

training was sweaty.
i hate de way my body sweats.
too much, i guess i jus have high metabolism?
its awful to have my hair clumped into a pile - - "
was kinda pissed off by someone todae.
it wasnt its fault budd some of its actions jus pisses me off.
being damm sensitive 2dae (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now de emo mi -.-
things always never ended de way i wanted.
cameras would never end up in my hand.
im so pissedd of widd her.
Dey can take the tv ,com , mp3 WADEVA.
im jus too despo for a nice camera.
Shes kind to mi onli when she needs my help.
after dat she jus bosses mi ard.
i m kinda flared up by her atitude.
she may be older den mi and i ought to give her respect?
and deres another problem.
chalets. i realli love chalets!
BUD my parents wouldnt allow.
WHY? cuz dey are afraid dat ppl get pregnant and stuffs.
WHY? cuz dey are afraid i get beaten up and killed.
dey say dat dey have given mi alot of freedom. yes dey did.
BUD i have nvr gone to a single chalet for at least 5 fckin yrs.
now my fren's birthdae bbq chalet is also ruined.
its not as if i dun wanna go.
im not allowed to ):

AND DANG im going to my cousion's chalet for de nxt 5 days till tues.
wont be bloggin cya guys.
thanx for listening to my crappy frustration

No comments: