Friday, December 28, 2007

church :D


last day of being a BIG eyed freak (:

my winsome brown lenses

lighting up de candle in church :D

see so mani ppl light up also

dere was ard few thousand ppl in expo dat day cele' xmas

after church went to get some iced coffee

beautiful wheel :D

tis was de first time goin to 2 churchs in a yr.
hardly go to church de ):
first was charmaine de.
small rm small everything small.
hadd lots of fun especially when ppl step my balloon.
dey anyhow step and stepped my jeans.
i super angry and i KIAPED de person's shoes until it dropped out.
den i kicked it away from my balloon :DDDD
i laughed until i stomachache (:
den dere was charlton's church on sat.
big room big space everything big. o.o
more like a concert and i didnt accept jesus in my heart :x maybe a corner bah (:
went back to katong and it was raining.
i was like drenchedd):
and it was my last day of brown contacts :D
my eyes become small liao ):

baibai :D

No comments: