Sunday, February 24, 2008

new cat in town :D


new cat LANE :D

sleeping so cute rite?

i took a photo wid it (:

'marble' chocolate my fren GOU YOU

ROzen maiden rings (: (V day prezzie for my cuzzie)

This whole week was normal.except for SATURDAY -.-
i went to skl for Lkk rmedial. was late ><
BUdd! de stupid security guard made mi later and pissed -.-
i walked in wif jee wang . i was holding my amaths book (:
he asked
:
" You 2 coming for wad? "
"for maths "
"U sure u not coming for other curriculum or GEO? "
"YEA YEA -.- WE COMING FOR MATHS -.-!! "
"U SURE?"
" I TOLD U WE COMING FOR MATHS! im holding de amaths book for god's sake! "
"ok maths ah, not geo ah"
"we r in a rush can u hurry up?"
"wadd register num? maths rite? "
"yea, AMATHS -.-"
"WHos ur teacher? "
"mR Lim kar keat!! "
"hes teachin maths todae?"
---------------------------------------------dats enuff of de conversation
I hate dat bloody hairy freak, browned eyes ,plump body, smelly feet,stupid accent, big BLUE BUN on de head asshole -.-


feel dam pissed off. -.-
i chased my bus 195 to go anchor point and missed 64/33
den me and jwang walked to skl .dam frikin hot -.-
i perspirelike shyt and he asked mi sit first row !!! .....


omg i hate remedials!

No comments: