Thursday, March 20, 2008

my precious spear (:


todae i brought my spear home, tinking dat it would be good to train
ALONE :D
my competition starts on april 2th hope it clashes wif NAFAA :/
so i tied a red string ard my spear wif a paper which has my name [:
when i walked to de bustop its as if im an alien or something -.-

den tiong-ED with tionglin and jayjay (:
b.K-ED and plead dem to take 123 wid mie :/
dey refusedd..
den went up 123 and my hands were full of stuffs, as if i went shoppin or smthign
so i leaned my spear on some bar and stood dere.
dere werent any seats nor kind souls dat offer mi a place so i stood dere..
I STOOD... AND STOOD... AND STOOOOOOOD -.-

until a point which seems so long i got fed-upED
dey were doing some maintenance in a 2 lane road,which caused de lane to become
HALFED -.-
den my spear dropped wif a loud pang*
den de 4 irritating aunties beside mi were screaming hysterically and jumping -.-

" WHOA , almost hit my head leh! "
" WHOA! so angry leh!"
" WHOA, i almost heart attack u noe? "

how i wished it hit dem!
my spear was like 1 feet away from dem and dey were kicking a fuss.
i picked up my spear (embarrased)
and gave a black face .
den the bus driver started moving as he tot i was dam pissed.
took half an hour to reach home instead of 10 mins.
it was freaking 5 stops onli -.-


gonna train hard for my spear event :/

its my last yr and i want a medal ... BADLY ):

No comments: