Wednesday, June 04, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAE TO MI :D


This big nitrogen-filled balloon dat made mi embarrassed :/

Debbie, krystal and yuping gave mi this :D

A whole lot of present :D

First cake from mun yee

Second cake from lina,yinghui,june,charlton,hanqi :D

Third cake from my mum (:

This is gonna be a long post . PLs bear wif mi :/

thanks to everybody who shoke my hands and wished mi a happy birthdae :D
be it verbally or in friendster or in my blog!
i can tell alot of ppl messaged mi in the morning.
u noe why?
i left my phone on my desk before i slept.
the next morning, my phone fell onto the floor and had 10+ messages :D
THANKS ALOT PPL :D

i loved the presents alot (:
becuz i hardly received presents when i was younger.
i onli received presents at p6 when dere was de sars period
where skl was held in june -.-
i can see dat the presents were painstakingly wrapped and sincere :D
thank you ppl!
i feel so touched dat many people still rmber my birthdae :D!

met at tiong ytd.
yinghui brought a big helim balloon wif the 'happy birthday word"(its the 1st pic)
den ppl keep staring at us lahh :/
in de end we poked it cuz it was hard to move ard wif it and it was super duper malu ):
went marina to eat sukiyaki or wadd eva -.-
had a great buffet and lina came wif the cake
the candle cannot blow out 1 lor :/
blow like mad den de candles extinguisheddd!!!

AND IM SOOOPER SORRY TO CHARLTON AND HANQI, CUZ I DROPPED DEIR PRESENT AT SUNTEC AND IT COULD NOT BE FOUND ANYMORE ):

SPECIAL THANKS TO YINGHUI , LINA , JUNE ,HANQI , CHARLTON FOR GIVING MI THE BALLOON DAT MADE MI SO MALU AND THE CANDLES DAT COULDNT BE 'BLOWED'

thanks to everybodi who msged mi (:

thank YOU THANK YOU :D!!!

will be looking forward to go out wif my cousions on thursdae :D!!

No comments: