Saturday, August 09, 2008

School life (:


i took a picture of a beautiful flower (:

Learning colour toning in bio (: (potato & iodine)

ginger is ♥♥ made by white glue (:

candid shot and dey didnt noe :D

siuweng really like to sit on tiong lin's lap :x

my fren, hanyue's chair :D

In chinese, its says hanyue Loves aslam the tamil teacher :D


Come to tink of it, time flies.
I still rmbered the first day of school getting nervous to enter this building.
Yet im gonna graduate from this building in like 4 months or so ):
I went to see my juniors training.
It plucked out heart-warming images from my brain when i was training.
I had sprain my ankles, cut myself wif the knife, made a big blue-black.
However the experience was worth it (:

watched money no enough 2 ytd wif my family.
was touched , but not to the extent of crying like my sister :x
i guess when we grow up we should really reciprocate the love dat our mothers gave to us.
We were in their wombs ,kicking ard.
Yet they continued to bear the pain, and finally gave birth to us after 9 months.
And, we have to eat 3 meals a day at different time of the day,sometimes even 4a.m.
Sometimes at mid nite, we may wake up and cry, we deprive our parents of their sleep.

Yea the scene in the movie where de guy sends his mother to the old folks home was touching.
I would never ever do dat to my parents mannn );
HEY PPL! SHOW SOME LOVE TO UR PARENTS (:

No comments: