Thursday, February 11, 2010

EGG TARTS

VOILA. EGG TARTS FROM KFC <3>

The 7.50 goodness (:
Taken by camera

Taken by phone camera :o
Taken by camera
Taken by phone camera :D

Taken by camera ): ( i look ugly kay, bud prove dat i got eat :D)

Lousy macro of camera

SUPERB macro of the phone camera ((:




Went to vivo to finsh up my shopping with jolyn.
She accompanied me , so i had to somehow thank her, i did so by treating her egg tarts :D
Bought half a dozen & both of us ate 3 in total
The egg tart was delicious!
With crispy crust & meltable eggy goodness ! (:
Met hsuehni for awhile and had a lil chat.
They sent me off at the bustop before dey celebrated bhavina's birthday( LOL, i call until i noe her lidat ;x)
Went home wif 3 tarts for my family members.


Still feel dat my phone takes much superb pics ;/
Have yet to master macro of the camera :/


BtW, HAPPY CNY & VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! (:

No comments: