Sunday, August 15, 2010

Overdued Cake, Popeyes & Jusacia


Eons days back, Aravind brought cake from Tcc for us to try (:
Weeeeeee, we ate those cake at ard 12pm at our lunch break.
Becos we planned to eat Popeyes at Tampmall since we ended skl early at like 1 or 2 pm ;o


I look fraile and sick here, gosh
So mean lor, the ppl who packed the cake wrote this to identify Aravind ;x

Thousand apologies, I have forgotten the cakes name (so long liao ><)
Bud 1 was something chocolate dream LOL
The other 1 was like rum cream roll cake hahah :D
1 thing i wouldnt forget is that,
The cakes were YUMMY (:
Thanks Aravind ! (:

Self Indulgence
Uber satisfied (:

Alright after that we took bus to Tampmall and me and rasyidah managed to squeeze on the single decked bus.
The rest(Corey,Suba,Shen, Shen'sbf Ranjeev & Aravind) took a cab dere ;o
Rasyidah & I went to find seats at the packed place ):

2pc chicken meal Geto!
Lovely scones (:
I love to eat chicken ! :D
Candid pics of the guys :x
Mashed potato with meatbits (:
Oblivious

After dat we walked around, talked a lil bit about World cup
(Yes , see how long it was. Even we were talking about World cup then :/ )
Went to some exotic shop and was kinda 'amazed' and some stuffs dey sell ;o
I left at ard 4 or 5pm to meet my secondary skl clique for dinner at plaza sing :D

My hair looks awesomely long,nicely styled,smooth,chio & conditioned LOL
(& now my hair looks like shit, idk why hmph) 
Camwhore on the bus :x

We met at Jusacia and Weiyi and I was the first to arrive.
We waited for Junjie, Clarisa & Tionglin and took a seat.
Can u imagine i jus ate like Popeyes few hours ago && im eating dinner at like 6pm :x
Ordered something light like fish :3

Tionglin looks pissed with weiyi lol
I told him dat he looked grouchy in most pics and he smiled :D
They both look so mesmorized with Clar, she must have said something stupid.
Clarisa and Me :D
Tin cups for icecreammmm :D
The cheesy fish with mayo which was UBBER GOOOD :D
Spicy chicken :D
Salmon ;o
Ice creammmmmm :3

After dat i cant really remembered wad we did.
I tink most probably we walked around before Weiyi left because she had some project stuffs to send her friends.
Den me ,clar ,jay and tionglin went to slack around our infamous sitting spot,
the fakegrasspatch dere LOL.
&& we probably talked crapped til 12am we took the lastbus homeee (:



-END-

No comments: