Monday, January 10, 2011

Hair colour to choose from

I know I have jus cut my hair ( && i have yet to update my december posts hahah)
BUT my hair roots are growing and u know how ugly sometimes it can be?
Idk! I feel paranoid when someone stares at my hair too much.
I know its probably shinier & silkier looking now, bud when they look for more than 5 seconds, i think they could be disturbed by the black roots.

Cos the front is okay, but the back is where the roots lie. :/
I bet i could have traumatised people seating at the backrow of the lecture halls, LOL


My haircolour is orangey-copper-reddish-brown.

Its so mixed i cant find a real colour for it.
&& sometimes it can look bright under the sun, :/
YES, Im Asian, && YES, i have black hair.
So here comes the choices what hair colour should i go for? :/
&& CNY is here, i want a new hair colour!!! (:


I will diy again , cause cheaper mah, unless someone wanna sponsor me (hinthints*)
Im going for haircolours here, pls dont go and think about the hairstyle they have HAHAHA.

P.S I would be glad if anyone reading this could  give their honest opinion (:




1. TAEMIN MILKTEA


I think it is awesome but my hair wont be this glowy colour. 
Makes me feel like cutting bangs also HAHAHAHHA.
And it is of an ashy colour, so it fades easily i think.



2. Hyoseung Grey!


Another grey base 1, but this is more extremeeee, the bleach in kind i guess.
But the colour looks aweeesome ! :D



3. Gyuri Blonde!


I think i have a high chance of doing this, although i dont think we will have the same colour.
I want to go blonde-ish :D , at least for once in my life. :/

4. Kevin Platinum Blonde


Another kind of blonde, bud with lesser yellow due to usage of toner.
Awesomeeee colour leh, can attract ALOT of attention hahaha :x


5. Park Bom RED


Another colour i wanted to try, CNY coming anyway in conjunction ma, HAHHAHA
As if the house decorations not red enough LOOOL!
But red fades like mad && becomes orangey :/


6. MengJia Pink


Okay i was just joking, i just love her platinum pinkish hair :3



.
&& i find it funny cos i added the kpopstars names in the colour to achieve that 'Mahogany brown' feel.
Like its from a source of the nature or something, more specific  HAHHAHA.
Okay as u all may have noticed, they ALL are kpop stars
SO WHAT?!, they have got the best kind of hair colours to refer to OKAYY ! (:
Although my hair's condition wont be as good as their after i've dyed it, i will try my best to keep it smooth & silky :D


&& i wont be keeping the hair colour for very long i guess.
U know roots grow again and the vicious cycle of dying again, ugh fml. 
I will go back to black, like ADAM LAMBERT BLACK(not kpop star happy?) for awhile laterrrr
Until...... i feel sick of it LOL. 



No comments: