Friday, September 30, 2011

Updatessss

Life have been very interesting for me many ups and downs throughout this few months.
I didnt win anything for teenage, but i gained a chance, a character for a dancing boyband for cosplay.
Even the boss of Haru was shocked when she later realised that I am a cosplayer (:
I have to really thank her as she taught me many things and I always enjoyed the practice with the boys.
We are such a playful bunch of people but we are working hard to shine (:


Its really intriguing for me as people from total strangers a few days ago can feel like your really close friends, like after communicating for a short period of time.
Due to my hectic schedule, I have not been working at Sgpools or going out with my frens (i apologise ); )


&& to people who are interested in which anime we are doing, we are doing 



Uta no Prince Sama :3






&& i will be cosplaying Natsuki Shinomiya ;D







Please do support our page by liking it (and my pictures if possible hurhur ;3)











&&& if u were missing my face, here's a camwhore 
Pictorial Journal sample i taken after my Visual Kei walk last sunday ;D






Aweshuuuum? :D


Signing Off,
Kazuewhoisabouttoshine

No comments: