Thursday, November 27, 2008

First day at work

WOW. its the first day of work.
Suddenly felt nervous, like taking a national exams.
I was abit afraid, bud confronted wif a friendly person like redwan, i felt better.
He was my trainer for today.
Den he told mi he leaving tis sat, as his attachment ends.
I was like WTF? So fast sia );
Saw a few fierce and benevolent faces.
I tried to be nice and said 'HI' Or 'Bye' when i left, bud some wont budge.
Work end pretty quickly and i was afraid of erring 2mlo.
Some uncle told mi some advice and i tink i did my job wrongly 2dae :x
Still a lil intimidated when i have to face credit cards );
Oh yah dere was a cat fight btwn 2 eurasian customers todae.
I was a lil taken aback, bud i had seen such customers so im quite used to it.
Dey 2 were like on the verge of fighting and the manager had to calm dem down ;o
Pretty fruitful for a first day at work (;

No comments: