Monday, December 01, 2008

Camwhored wif cats :D


Glowing face ;D!!

Kiss kiss :D

Hello Mr Ass (guyu/butter)

Hello Mr Bored(whitewhite) :D!

Hello Mr Stripes(Mickeynot mouse) :D!
LOL. I am so over wif dat heap of grass on hair, hairstyle.
Now, i had reverted back to a goodboy :D
Still not used to de new look thou :/
Was dam happy when i called the gv ppl and dey said the amt was okay.
I was like..., WOOOOHU!
Cant believe i had a nightmare of losing 1000 bucks.
Its over!!

Jokes time!
I actually said this during work

"Heres your ticket (: Thank you and enjoy ur MEAL."
"Oh the booking fee is, ONE kuai"


Cant believe how joker i was.
Should have seen the customer's distorted face, like.. MEAL?!
And she burst out into laughter ;x
The second part was supposingly ( 1 dollar or yi quai(in chinese)
I actually mixed dem up and said ONE KUAI :/
My colleagues heard it and burst out into a raucous laughter ><

No comments: