Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My return (:


Mushroom and bacon gratin
(:

Potato salad (:
Weird salad :/ (i dun like)
Cream of mushroomm :D!

Pumpkin soup :/
Weird herbs :/

Chicken salad :D
Grapefruit & apple tea :D

Peach & Grape tea :D

Baked prawns :D!!(sorry harmee :x)

Baked flounder wif cheeese (:

Yam icecreamm (:

Chocolate fondue (;

Creme brulee XD!!
Black sesame pudding (:

Back frm chalet and back to work imediately.
Ate taos after coming back from the chalet.
Got insulted by the manager, he SAID MY MOM WAS MY SIS wtf -.-
He added he wasnt saying i was old bud it offended mi, gravely .Grrrr*
Lunch was dam filling and nice.
Except dat some food didnt please my tastebuds :/
Fun working at candy bar now, bud the long standing hours are tiring :/
Met even more colleagues now, funny, whacky & uber friendly.
I wanna get back my results );
I wanna study agn:/
Countdown to Results.
1month and a few days :D!


No comments: