Thursday, June 04, 2009

Birthday

THERE WAS A SURPRISE!

CHUA SHUN AN WAS BUYING MILK WHEN SUDDENLY .....
........................................................................................................................................... ;D


They popped out ! (;

Kymm! (:

Junjie :3 !

Weiling ;o

Tionglin :D

& lastly CLAR :/

They bought me a BIG box of present.

But there was 5 boxes inside -.-

Present was clothes (((; YAY, i like clothes nice 1s hor

Cake at home ((;

2nd part of surprise at hme

Wishing myself a happy birthday :D


Rewind~~~~~~~~~~~
Clar wanted to meet me to say happy birthday personally.
She dragged frm 7.30- 8.30.
Den she called me to go down and i realised dere was no milk at hme.
Was in tee shirts and SHORTS okay still gt hole at the ass ;x)
I took 10 dollars to go dwn and buy milk.
Den, i saw her and
shoke hands and stuff.
We were toking about skl life .
SUDDDENLY, there was :

" MIAOO MIAOO MIAOOOOMIAAOOO MIAO MIAO"( birthday song tune)
I thought it was a pervert and wanted to run away!!
Bud i saw clar smiling and tionglin holding a cake.
I was like OMG?!
I was touched lah, dey came dwn from sp and np after skl lehh ); ( thanx alot guys)

Kymm, weiling, junjie came out also!! ( bud weiyi couldnt becos she got test, its okay wy ((; )


So we went to the table and asked me to open the box like 'YANG CONG' -.-
Opened up and dere was so many boxes lah, like 5?
Den it was 2 clothes for flesh imp ((; ( i personally LIKED THE DESIGN ALOOOOOT ;D)
They forced mi to wear the clothes to camwhore );
Had alot of fun camwhoring and playing ard.
Still nid to change clothes lor, hai wo like pai 'X rated movie' lidat );
After a long time, they went home and i still nid to buy
my milk ;/
Went up home and had a birthday cake to cut YAY ((;
Celebrated wif my family and had
chickens to eat ;3
Went home and read the
small msg kymm wrote to me.
It was dam touching lah,
i felt like crying already );


She wrote :

" Thanks for the times we shared throughout sec 3 and 4,
From the beginning 'who is this guy' to the end of ' I'll miss you' "

Shun An : Thank you all for
celebrating wif mee ((; LOVE U GUYS
ALOT ALOT
((;

No comments: