Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Fruit family clique in g.v

Presents from fruit clique

Caty bank ;D

PIggy dustbin (;

Theres still 1 mre gentlemen cup, bud i will take photo later when im working.
Ytd i was working at candybar wif shanzhu(puikwan) , she suddenly asked mi if i gt change.
Like change for 2 dollars of smthing, i thought of it, maybe i have lah.
So i went to open my locker.
I saw :
To : Liu lian gege ( wif adurian drawing)

Ni shi zhu uh

Happy belated birthday (;

By:Grapes(huihui),Apple(edmund),Cherry(ginnette),Mangosteen(puik),wintermelon(zijian). [With respective drawings]
Awww (;, when i was reading, RAMBUTAN SCOLDED ME );
Asked me go out and stand candybar cos the manager said nobodi was outside.
I was like wtfabulous lah -.-
Went out and the manager gave me something to do like changing the display cabinet.
SIIAANNNN );

Was so busy at nite i didnt eat my dinner(Oreo mc flurry)
Dapao-ed CHEESE hme ytd and popcorn ;D
Thank you all alright, especially puikwan ginnette and zijian (;

No comments: