Friday, August 07, 2009

Movie; Where got ghost?


Super shagged face ;x

Spoooky nite

Jack neo waves (;

Ying ying and jack neo :D ( Im the paparazzzzi ;D)

Speech before show wif the other male actor.

25 dollar tiks! );

Ginnette and puik ;D


Went to bukit brown cemetary on 7th aug.
Gv(grand) members who went dere were Christina,alvin,junwei,samuel,hongleong,puikwan,ginnette,huihui,edmund,shunan,lyndy,benson
Went wif the A.P.I ( Asia Paranormal investigators) , they guided us to 2 huts.
1 is the caretaker's hut while the other 1 is tan boon cheng's hut.
His body and his daughter's body was buried in the hut.
There were plenty of dogs barking and a few rabbits.
The road there was rocky and hot.
Saw somethign white and didnt dare to look up.
Ginnette shone it and i saw it was fairprice plastic bag.
Was reallly CHICKEN dat day.
Felt relieved after the walk and continued watching the movie.

Movie was great bud my eyes were red and sore, really deprived of oxygen.
Had to constantly yawn to retain oxygen level in my eyes );
Back to the movie.. , there were lots of loud audiencess.
CLAPPING, 'SPOILER-ING' & laughing RAUCOUSLY at evry joke
This definitely spoiled my movie experience
Was really irritated by them. );
Went home wif puik,ginnette,huihui,edmund & benson.
Took out my lenses as my eyes were v sore
I was so blind i mistook a small pillar for a dustbin.!
Reached cityhall and my legs could no longer stand it.
Was aching all over like im pregnant or smthing.
Took night rider bus 5 back to tiongbahru and walked home.
At least better den walking from cityhall to my home.
I felt guily as we left benson wif edmund and he had to cab home alone.

Homed ard 3++ and bathed.
Dried my hair and slept ard 4.
WOke up at 10am the nxt day.
SO STUPID LOR, couldnt sleep animoreeee!!

No comments: