Friday, August 21, 2009

Reflections.




SIGHHH..
Pipc paper jus passed.
Was reall stunned when i got the paper.
Those feelings were like u studied for everything & YET you missed out some small details here and therewhich very effing impt.
Focus-ed too much on the back chapters and forgotten abt the first few chps.
Lots of marks gone as a result.
Gloomy face as a result.
Everything is so wrong today, idk why.
I jus dun like everything suddenly.
Waiting for ppl, Tapping my shoulder, Ppl discussing answers,
Going to eat at dat place, IDIOT who holds the same earphone as me,
Bus stopped suddenly causing somebodi to step on me,
Missing the lift 2 times in the morning.
ARGH today relli sucked. );
Guess its one of those days guys have their 'pms', every small thing irks me horribly ;/


On a brighter and a more disgusting note ;/ , i finally SHITED.
LIke YEAHHHHH, constipated for like 5 days? );
&& on dat 5 days back i spammed fruits like mad can?
SO contradicting alrighty.
Today i onli ate homecooked sphagetti by urs truly and the shit/faeces/waste came out (;
I triumphantly pressed the flush button as i knew my system was working well, well AGAIN.


No point crying over split milk.
I hope the examiners are more lenienttt ));

No comments: