Friday, September 04, 2009

Cosplay Prop+ Uniform update

Photobucket
The parcel dat contains 3 uniforms (;
Photobucket
My UNIFORMMMM ♥ ((;
Photobucket
Somehow will be looking like dat on EOY (;Photobucket
Pizzzaaa hut for dinnnerrr (;


Went to Ginnette house after watching Proposal and Coco before Chanel (;
Wanted to watch FinalD ( smuggle) bud a manager was working dere, so we cant.
Aniway, went to ginnette house to open our costumes.
She got the parcel and she wants us to open it together.
So we called the epsilons to gather as we open it together.
While waiting for dem me and edmund watched Saw and some South Park show.


Puik and Xueni came ard 8 and we opened the costumes.
My uniform looks nice!! Esp the blazor (;
Bud the fabric of the white cloth is a lil thin uh ;/
The pants looks like some clownish pants and i had to pull it up to my abdomen to fit.
OMG, i couldnt pick up my plastic bag on my floor.
I had to bend down like a pregnant woman to pick up my stufs );
Had pizza hut for dinner and was so sorry ginnette's bro had nuthing to eat ;x



Pt 2
Photobucket
The hardworking one ! :3
Photobucket
The COOK ;o
Photobucket
The FIERCE 1 ! ( Scolding koko ;x )
Photobucket
The SLACKING 1 ;x ( pig jiu shi pig ;xxxxxx)
Photobucket
The PLAYFUL 1 (; ( see i in my own colour as well! )
Photobucket
Yip yip and Ocean (;
Photobucket
Lunch ((;
Photobucket
Cut out brown felt,glued white felt to black felt and stitched the mouth ((((;
Photobucket
Finshed glueing up the top of the headphone (;
Photobucket
1 side of bear doneee (; !!
Photobucket
Final producttt ;D
Photobucket
Ginnette and puikwan's Panda headset ;D !


Went to ginnette house to start on our headset.
Took blue felt cloth and covered the top part of the headset.
Made bear's mouth and eyes.
Glued bear's nose and sewed his mouth ((;
Budd i didnt noe how to make the bear's head so i left it to the pro ( Xn) :D
While waiting, we got hungry and cooked instant noodles to eat.
Eating halfway, xueni came.
Showed her wad was left and she helped me complete the headset.
Thanx xueni for helping all of us make the pandas and bears ! (;
After dat i left for my fren's house ((;

No comments: