Sunday, September 27, 2009

NUM SALES & GAMES((:

Got myself a pair of BLUE Brazilano Praia (:

Top view~

Top view (:


Pampered myself wif 2 tank tops as well!

GYMNASTICS :D

&& Tennis ((:


Went to vivo NUM to get myself some tops.
Planned to buy wif someone becos its a 50% off for 2 products.
Bud evryone got their stuffs and i havent, so i have to buy 2 myself.
Got myself 2 tank tops at 70, when usual price was 140 :/
Couldnt find myself japan nor wakeboarding ):
While buying i took like 30 mins to tink.
There was no fiting room and i didnt noe my size.
So i chose the best 2 out of the not-so-good ones.
Bought L as its a safer bet den M, didnt want easy-to-zao-geng clothes ;x
Went to the toilet to see if its alright, den i went to work aft dat.
The sperm-like plastic bag is so humiliating.
IDK why, bud i jus feel so embarrassed when i hold it

NEW ARCADE GAME TO RECOMMEND.



DAEMON BRIDEEEE (:

They how-to-use-ur-character-catalogue

Ginnette's character :D

Bought my psp from ginnette's fren at 170.
Den we went to bugis basement to play arcade.
Played arcana hearts 2 and lost at the last stage AS ALWAYS :/
Den played daemon bride wif ginnette, she lost ;x
Aft dat we played on seperate machines to clear the stage.
I lost at the BOSS , AGN ):
Bud ginnette couldnt reach the boss , TSK

The game really rock socks!
&& I hope arcana hearts 2 & daemon bride comes out in psp )):

No comments: