Thursday, July 08, 2010

Outing with prawn


As it was birthday month, i had this 1 for 1 tik from g.v
I went to watch movie with Prawnnie at Plaza , && we watched A TEAM (;
Make do wif the lousy Tiks pics, as it was the onli pic i took ;x

Show was quite hilarious bud i tink that at some point of the show it was like 'over-laughed'.
There were some audience almost falling off their chair laughing, bud we were like 'haha onli'. ;o
After the show we visited 'Hot Tomato' as prawn knew the chef there.
We thought he could sort of add ingredients for us , bud the boss was there on dat day aww :/


Soup (:
Mixed Grill (:

Brutwurst in the Mixed grill, woooo large sausage :3
Satisfaction :D
Prawn's Steak and Prawn :D
Yummeh :D

Although there wasnt free ingredients for us, they chef gave us a discount!
Ultimate shock :O So we saved 5 dollars, LOL.
Ohoh, the good thing about 'Hot Tomato' is that most of their orders comes with Aglio Olio.
&& their Aglio Olio satisfies my palate too :D
The cute thing is dat every dish comes wif this cherry tomato as garnish :D
We left for the Neoprints shop at the Arcade in the mrt and camwhored :x


Neoprints? Nahh, we take pics using cameras ;x
Prawnnie :D
Me :D
I swear this pic was onli enhanced with colours :o
'One-Eyed-Dragon' Pose haha, i look like MR. C , EWW.
Greeen chair :D
Skinnny prawn :D
Photo addicts (:
Moustache, & i borrow some hair from her LOL ( the short ones on top of my lips are my hair!)
I am Innocent :3

Hahahha, we got interrupted for a few times while taking pics, like ppl checking whether any 1 was inside.
I purposely shove my feet near the opening so ppl could see that we were inside , LOL
I tink they must be guessing what we were doing for so long , lol.
&& my cam was initially  low batt so we spammed pics until it ran out of batt :D
After that we walked to Mrt and she took the MRT while i bus home (:
Thanks Prawniee for accompanying me that day :D !




&&& for those people who still doesnt noe, i actually dyed my hair Cherry Black.
Well it looks black most of the time , unless theres sunlight ;o
For the benefit of those who havent seen my hair colour( especially clarisa wong blog owner of thelaughterisREALLY FAKE.blogspot.com), this is how my hair colour looks like :3
Well not jus for her lah, because my hair colour is fading ); ,
(red colour never stays idkwhy -.- )
this is the onli closest proof i have of my reddish hair :o
End (:

No comments: