Saturday, September 25, 2010

5 things i dont like about Human

Well Im a human myself too (duh) but since im so bored now, i will list down & explain 5 things i dont like about human.


Firstly, Human can be late. (more then 15 minutes late)


(Googled pic :D)
Okay I believe that at least everyone have been late once? (if nt good for u lah, keep it up). As such the partner waiting for u have to stone and wait for the time to pass while
u stroll/sashay ur way towards ur partner.

 I am quite a punctual person ( as in arrive on the dot) so i also have the tendency to be late. So i will always apologise if i have been late because, the poor fellow have been estimating your arrival for god knows how long. (bud since my clique ppl nt very punctual also, i dun reli apologise LOL).

Well the point is, the one waiting suffers the most, especially if he/shes alone ( IMO). If u have a mp3 good for u, u can spend ur time listening to songs. If not you can walk around the mall/wherever u are meeting that person.

But isnt it much better if the person reaches on time? Then everything delays & you also go back home later, :o




Secondly, Human (some) can be hypocrites. (gonna name it as hypo for short)




(Googled pic)



(see the similarities between hippos & hypos? BIG MOUTH, hehe )

The world aint as nice and pure as we deemed since we were borned. Theres grey spots here and there which surfaces now and then. Thus when such ppl like HYPOCRITES appears, sometimes you are lost as in what to do. I have faced many hypo-es in my life and I am a hypo too, ONLY TO HYPOCRITES.


Because I strongly believe in 'You Reap What You Sow' . So it aint nice if this big fat hypo(no pun intended) starts backstabbing u like some serial killer & u do nothing about it, after u found out rite?

I dont know about everyone bud some of my frens actually allow hypocrites to jus get it away, bud i will fight for my rights ( most of the time i guess, unless environment says otherwise) .




Thirdly, Human can have last minute changes.

A classic example is NOW , today this very moment . I was supposed to go to my fren's house to play & try hairstyles & other stuffs bud she jus realised dat she had something on, so.. CANCELED ): .
I noe this is unevitable right, since she had a meeting with other clients or whatevernots.


However, I / other ppl who had been 'pangseh-ed' , kena 'fly kite' or whatsoever, doesnt really feel good. The person may apologise, in which calms down the tension (if dey dont its worse).


However, you have to spare a thought for the other that initially had a meaningful afternoon which is being reduced to a rotting day FML. A good example is me , im rotting here so im writing all this LOL. I dont really blame her, bud its just irritating to have nothing to do SUDDENLY & i have got nobody to call out at this point of time AS

Its a Saturday & Everybody have got plans already :/ FML , oh well.
Thats why im blogging such meaningful stuffs LOL :x



Forthly, Humans(some) like to flaunt.

Like i think everybody likes to flaunt because I think its hard to finally find something you are good at and thus you subconsciously tell everyone about it (okay even i do that :x ).


This Flaunting can include Money,Grades,Looks,Atheletic abilities & whatever nots lah. I would just like to say that sometimes when i see good looking people/Well Built people / Rich people / Smart people, i have this inferior complex constantly building up. I also hate it when People who have those good qualities console you.


An example i have drawn to show u :o



E.g Ultra Sexbomb says : 'Dont worry you dont look hideous' to an average chick.
Or Smart guys to avg guys saying dont worry your results aint dat bad.
Or double eyelid ppl says to single eyelid ppl dat ur eyes dont look small.


Aiya u get my point? I feel that is SUPER contradicting lor, because firstly they dont have the rights to comment because they are like at the top of the spectrum already in which they have never been down there to average before.



Secondly,they still want to be nice(genuine or not) to console someone whos average. I find those words especially ear piercing, even if its genuine.
(I have got experience in the grade genre recently too) :/


P.s(lol i digress bud, I just dont like it when ppl with good qualities console ppl with not so good qualities)
P.sMaybe im supersensitive or jealous easily, bud whatever. :D



Lastly, Humans will always have conflicts.
(Googled pic)



I believe everybody sees conflicts EVERYWHERE, from primary school to maybe the working sector. Which upgrades the small bicker to politics.

I just dont understand why friction will always be formed when people work together. Probably because everyone is different and has different ideas & views bud wouldnt it be nice is there was no such things as conflict? Like no wars & court cases on legacy & whatever nots?


Conflicts can also result in leave a 'scar' which may or not be removed.
And theres bound to be someone hurt in a conflict ( always someone at the winning & losing  end right?)

Maybe its just me but, I think that the world would be nice if its simpler.






Anyway its not dat i dont like humans, you still earn money, get good food & clothes from them .
But i think that its balanced with the pros and cons.
Cant believe i sprouted such good nonsense(IMO) LOL

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

well.. humans ain't perfect.. =)

Kazue (Shun An) said...

Definitely :D
Oh wel i have got to live with it (: