Monday, September 20, 2010

Bubble Tea + Cats

Cupwalker!!
Comes with Hellokitty labelled country packaging  :D
Trying out the drink ;o
Skeptical face *

I am a fan of milk tea && this aint no ordinary milk tea :o
It has this tint of caramel taste which blends REALLY WELL.
Argh i feel like drinking this again ><
It has got nice chewy pearls (not like bubblegums)
&& i ordered Pudding Milk tea so it has got





NICE PUDDDING  (:
Hehehhe
, okay lah i jus did this out of fun, im actually a fan of Cupwalker, since the chalet last april :D
Thanks Kymm for introducing me & the clique to it.
Its really gotten me into it + its onli like 1.90 SGD or the most 2.10SGD or something.
So much cheaper & better den koi (IMO)
Its of a medium size(as standard) too :D



Anyway initially my plan was go to tampines to make spectacles. (last day of bus concession)
 && since i was at tamp already, i took another bus to Pasir Ris to get cupwalker.
I was quite amazed with myself lor, i actually found a new way from Pasir Ris to the specs shop in tamp by taking a bus! (applause*)
 Anyway got to the specs shop and made this normal black full frame glasses.
I did that so i can wear for my exams (at dat point of time).
&& the infuriating part is no one could tell it was new lor, since i always wore the half frame black 1 :/
Walking out from the Specs shop i saw this cat!!!




Curious cat head pops as i was taking this shot sneakily :x

&& it daunted to me dat this cat was one of those cat that wasnt afraid of strangers
WHICH IS GOOD.
Cause i can take nice shots of it hahaha :D
Or maybe it wasnt afraid of me cos it knows dat im nice (: (tsktsktsk)
I went closer and took more shots!


I tink it is a poser lor hahah, bud so obedient lemi take fotos :D
Naturally a beauty :D

Pat its cute head , massaged it for a lil while before i left (:
After dat i walked to Duck's shop to find duck, bud she wasnt ard.
I took some pics of the other cats over dere.

Injured black, awakened brown
Stretching after its long slumber hahah
It WALKED TO ME,
which means....
ANOTHER CAT DATS NOT AFRAID OF STRANGER ME
Okay i tink its jus me lah, cos i believe dat the cats love me LOL :x

 
Mr droppy head still sleeping (shant disturb)

Brown tabby on my laps :D
p.s if it looked like its suffocating or whatever, it isnt because i was massagin the neck area :D

&& i jus carried and hugged a stray like dat! :D
Well, i didnt really care abt hygiene or whatever nots , im still alive right? ;o


Mr Puss (:
Massage Massage :3

Anyway i tink i spent my last day of concessino fruitfully!
Buses i took on dat day!
65->23->15->15->298->298->23->65
8 buses i took on dat day hahahah.
Even if its 70 cents ea, its like 5.60 liao LOL
I tink if i took 8 buses everyday SBS will be suffering a loss hahah :x

No comments: