Saturday, February 26, 2011

Onecompiledpiece's Origin

Reading some other ppl's blog kept me thinking of what made me start this blog. (long post up ahead! BEWARE ! )


Back in December 2006, my first blog post was about me buying some ham near christmas period at this i dont remember place. ( with like gross 'twit' lingo that makes me wanna bang the wall, but well its in the past)

And i started a blog because, i wanted to keep a personal diary to rant about everything.

I started off with blogdrive, i think the url is still there bombmylife.blogdrive.com
Started in May 2005 & its still there omg. I sound so pessimestic in my url LOL.
Blogdrive aint user friendly and i didnt like it .

Then i switched to blogger after a few months.


I had 3 blogs initially, 
  • 1 for anime/manga (cant remember url) ,
  • 1 for animal related stuffs(myj0btolovepets.blogspot.com) deleted too
  • & lastly a blog where i consolidate what i did, e.g outings birthdays.
( I think its stupid because nobody reads 1 blog, who will go and read 3? )

I had them for many months and i realised that it was rather stupid,
Imagine typing in 3 different blogs and always limiting what type of topics you can write
due to the blog url & theme.

So i came up with onecompiledpiece, a url that allows anything and everything to be said, basically my life.

So it is rather meaningful for me to keep this name in my blog and i did not change it to like kazuechua.blogspot.com

Because this incident happened  more than 4 years ago? Realised i have been bloggin for quite long hehe.

&& Im a very jealous person. I see many popular people get traffic, sponsorships and all, makes me feel kinda inferior. (*inserts sad face*) Just dont have the luck i think.



Some of them started their blogs later then me. &
Yes i know "Its about quality not quantity".
Just feel indignant sometimes, oh well


&& Im still dreaming of the day where i would get my first sponsorship/ advertorial, anything would suffice.But not retarded or disgusting stuffs can already, hahahha. I guess sponsorship is a bonus in reinforcing how famous 1 is and so if i dont have it, it jus means that im not good enough hahah.

Well, from somewhere in my heart, i still love to blog and rant and show what i;ve did. Its like I post something and its appearing in MY web, how amazing is that? (;

And i really suck at technical IT stuffs, ( btw i still cant insert games into my psp, okay thats not the point)
So making a blog by myself is abit like setting up a site and i was very impressed with myself.

 So throughout the years, I would always bitch about the teachers, homework & school.
(sorry for being a whiny kid la)

& Even if theres no one reading , at least im reading it. But i think confirm got people read 1 lor, most probably my close friends who sometimes read and keep quiet or comment on it haha.

& Sometimes rereading my archives (myself) is a fun experience. (i got stm la, cant be helped) 

P.s I was so random and felt like i had to blog some stuffs out hehe, especially how i got this name onecompiledpiece.

&& I might be making a logo, the draft is something like a 4 pieced jigsaw with 4 different themes green, blue, red and yellow. && inside would be me in 4 different kinds expressions/wigs/camwhore shots? Just an rough idea ahhaha.

&& i feel that i should probably change my blog header, im getting abit bored by it now hahah.
Sorry for boring you with my long post ! (to whoever's reading it)



Signing off
Kazuewhoisablogger.

No comments: