Monday, February 28, 2011

Theres no ugly man, there're only lazy men.

Okay I am bored at home now, and i feel like i should update my january post bud i wanna write something random again LOL.
In anycase, i bet most of you should have heard the idiom


"世界上没有丑女人,只有懒女人。"


Its means that 'Theres no ugly woman in the world, because they are just lazy.'
I think this saying applies to guys too.
I dont like it when guys say, 'Im ugly, no one wants me blah blah blah.' (irritating girls say that too)
Well if you cant be bothered to even look presentable, why would people even want to look at you?
So the problem lies in you!
People like that, or ANYONE OF YOU feeling that way, should improve yourself.


With that, I have some tips for people like that.
Will try to use myself for an example. Not trying to imply im really goodlooking here, BUT im very sure those efforts i put in have made myself more presentable then not doing anything.

1. Identify your flaws.
Common, everybody confirm have flaws one. If you cant identify it (i suspect some self denial here), get your friends to identify them for you, those badmouthed ones especially because they are honest.



Here are my problems:
  1. Small eyes
  2. Fat face ( i really do have it )
  3. Flat hair
  4. Pale skin
  5. Some pimples here and there.



2. You set a goal of how you want to look like.

Of course, you wont look exactly like who you want to look like from head to toe.
BUT! You can work towards it, or have a similar sense to the person who you would like to look like.
Jae Joong!

Hongki!



3.With that in mind(1&2), you try to cure every problem, as best as you can.


SMALL EYES!



This was when i entered poly not long, so 2 years back?  I looked so different. 
My hair was still curly at that point of time,so i did rebond it, to make it straighter abit later.


I tackled small eyes problems by getting enlarged pupil lens, GEO LENS. 
They are of like 14.0mm, my normal eyes onli 12-13.0 mm?
I think big eyes looks more appealing so i tried them.
Big eyes look effortlessly energetic 1 lor, unless u have sore eyes LOL.
To my surprise i was obsessed with it and didnt wear my normal lenses again


I have inner folds on my eyelids so sometimes  i would use eyelid glue or 
eyelid tape (less often, cos its dam obvious) to get double eyelid.
I want to stun you all with the biggest eye photo i had ever taken, but it was during a cosplay event la.
HEHE :D


Okay my complexion look like zombie because of the makeup.
kthxbye





Flat Hair & Fat Face!



I started styling my hair when i was secondary 2, like 5 years ago?
I tried very long before i really knew what style really suits me .
I have watched countless youtube videos on hairstyling and backcombing to supplement my needs.
I finally realised this trick.

That people with long sideburns(u see on the picture above) will give an illusion of a sharp face!
Its true & its like a trick to the camera.
Well unless u take pictures with your chin high la.
As long as u have a relatively sharp chin,the sideburns would cover the huge jawline that you/ I have ,
giving the look of a long faced, tight jawline model. (laughs) 

Additionally, if u are a camwhore, find poses that makes your face look generally smaller/sharper.
Anyway there is always photoshop to salvage it, but i still feel that long sideburns are a must.
At least for me.

&& it could be a trademark of yourself , distinguishing yourself from the other man with short crew cuts.
Well i must say that im going for a korean/jap look so short hair aint my thing.

But sporty people looks good in a clean cut. So you may consider cutting your long hair if you are a sporty and tanned person.



Pale SKIN!



Well, LET IT BE. *psst*(its an advantage)
Because koreans and japanese are so popular now, no one is gonna discriminate you for being white.
I think some people even want to get fairer.
You can even claim that you have such ethnicity hahahah!

But guys who are tan or not fair looks good also okay.
You all confirm look healthier than us, coz alot of ppl have absurd thinking that we are anemic.
It all boils down to how you use your skin tone as an advantage.





Well for  troubled SKIN
I guess you should get a suitable facial foam that caters to you needs.
This 1 you need to find it yourself, otherwise watch what you eat.
Or learn how to photoshop, a very handy skill!


&& the ultimate trick is to buff your body.
For my case im too lazy to do so, so i will just skip it.
You might be like you sureeee er not?

So answer this question:
Have you ever seen an ugly buffed man?

There you have it, if you have seen such a person 
you should go and buy toto / 4D /lottery or somethin, its like one out a million chance.










&& THE RESULTS
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I get to look like kpop stars!
Although Im like 90% like that cute girl there, 
there are 13 other Male kpop stars that i have resemblance with. 
OKAY :D
Its definitely better than the first picture right?

Like before you put in effort, the most you look like some exchange student from singapore to korea.
BUT , after putting effort in your looks, you can look so much better!

So hopefully, there would be lesser lazy men in the world which would result in more good looking people. *claps*


Signing off
Kazuewhoisbetterlookingnow

No comments: