Monday, April 25, 2011

Random outings during the holidays

I remembered that Clarisa and I went to Tionglin for dinner after his work (ITP)
We went to bugis food court to have lunch (:
There werent many empty tables and we took rather long to find one.

There was this particular table with 2 packets of tissue and clarisa suggested to sit there.
But i felt that it was quite mean to take people's seats (you know singaporeans do that to kop seat)
As we were about to sit there I found another empty seat so we moved.

In anycase tionglin reached and we went to buy our food.
I used to like the omelette curry rice there, but idk if it moved/ closed down.
Cant find it anymore, so i bought chicken cutlet omelette rice with chawan :3
didnt take pics of chawan thou ;p
  

Omelette riceeee (:


After that we went down to the basement to get I ♥ Tai mei bbt



I think i got caramel milk tea :3

If im not wrong i think i have aged.
Chewing on pearls have become tiring for me and i recently prefer pudding :D
Pudding no need to chew so much mah && taste nice hahha (:

Plus plus, 
Chewing too much pearls = big jawline
 = face bigger = uglier 
= need more photoshop ):

:D


We went to find weiyi and she was working (ITP) at an optical shop near Promenade Mrt area.
Waited for her to end work and we slacked at somewhere and then we went home :x




-abrupt ending-



During the holidays i went out with Yinghui & Lina too!
Its been quite long since we last met, maybe a year?
So we settle over lunch and reminisced
We had lunch at Pastamania in dhoby ;3



Soup of the day : Cream of Mushroom  

Garlice breado ;3
Creamy chicken pasta
Prawns aglio olio (i tink)


Sausage baked rice :D


Then we walked around dhoby and took some pictures while waiting for the lift


I told them!

'我蹲下你们不要蹲 hor!'









So we look like we are of the same height hehe.
Its always like that when taking with people who are shorter than you ;x

&&
I basically have same poses, well sometimes I do run out of poses.
ESPECIALLY when taking pictures while waiting for the lift to come right? LOL




In the end we all left rather early, like at 2pm because Lina and I have work at 2/2.30pm
I bought gongcha for my sis and went to Pomo to work :3


-end-


Signing off
Kazuewhoendsoffwithabruptendings LOL

No comments: