Thursday, December 22, 2016

Cathy Doll Eyebrow Products

Hello once again ! I am going to introduce to you all some eyebrow products!! 
For me, drawing my eyebrows has always been a problem. 
Ever had undefined brows, or patchy/ shorter brows? ): ( I feel you)
I suffer from shorter eyebrows which ends the same length as my eyes.
In order to have a better proportion, the eyebrows should extend a little more by about 1/3 of the length. This helps to frame up the face!

First step it will be drawing your eyebrows!

Cathy Doll Triple Eyebrow Designing (3g) $14.90 


- Natural Brown -

I personally think that this is a handy item to have as it is really compact! Plus I like that they come with a guide on where to fill your brows "A/B/C" so you can apply the shade accordingly. 
It also comes with a small sharp brush to aid drawing your brows and a fluffier one to help to blend.
After getting your brows done, it is important to match your brows to the same shade as your hair!
Or coating it with a Eyebrow Cara to brush your brows neatly.

Cathy Doll Eyebrow Cara (6.8ml) $12.50



I love this product because I can now easily match my hair colour (brown shade) to my eyebrows without bleaching them. A word of caution though, do give time for this product to dry before touching it. As it is a coat, it takes a little time to dry (:  
Also do, you know that eyebrows with a shade lighter helps to give a youthful face?
Do not coat your eyebrows too dark as it can come off as dramatic!

The combined look is as shown~~ :D

So if you are interested! You can pop by their website at www.karmarts.com.sg and do check out their latest promotions on theirFacebook & Instagram (@karmartsclubsingapore)!


Signing Off,
Kazuewithbetterbrows

No comments: