Thursday, January 26, 2017

Finding the Real Me

It has been a while since I penned my thoughts into a blog post.
Many years ago,  I have been focusing on a business, another person's business.
And after some conflicts, I think I should focus on myself.

I feel like I lack my personality inside my posts and they are starting to look very catelogue-ish.
I used to be spontaneous and do everything and post whatever I want.
However, as time goes past, I become more concerned about whether it looks good and whether it is picture worthy.

Without knowing it myself, I have lost the essence of why I started blogging.
I made this blog because I like documenting what happened to me and my personal experience.
Everything here is raw and I can say whatever I want.
I miss the old me where I don't have to be concerned of whatever small things that I am doing.

I have figured out that, I will continue my Own blog, as this has been a little diary of mine, documenting all sorts of things and journeys since my younger days. (yes u will see some cringe worthy pics if u scroll all the way down) Hahhaha.

Many things have happened lately and as of which, brought attention to me that I was losing myself.
I don't want to be pleasing people, and change my character to fit their liking.
I have unknowingly been doing so for 2 and a half years and it is time to wake up.

I do what I want, and if you are unhappy, you can click the (x) button on the top right corner.
So now, I will focus on revamping this blog, my youtube and my instagram, to bring out the new me.
And YES, I am a very wordy and lengthy person. So be prepared to squint your eyes and read a little when you click into read more (:



Thank you for reading!

Signing Off
Mewhoisfindingmyownidentity.

No comments: