Friday, March 13, 2009

Another setback.

Wanted to maintain happy and cheerful budd heard some news from mum.
She said dat gramps have last stage cancer and he might go anytime.
I felt reli crest-fallen as someone u saw for your entire life might leave this world.
The doctor said the most he can survive is for a month, as the cancer cells are spreading.
I reli want to go and visit him before i really regret.
Life is really unfair.

Its unfair at the start when our gender is confirmed.
Its unfair as we dont have the chance to choose where we're going to be borned at.
Its so unfair that i have to pick myself up and spend my life happily.
Its goin to be a tough time, but i hope grandpa will stay longer in this world.
I really hate myself for saying that i hate you when i was young.

No comments: