Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Class outing


Went out last thursday to tampines mall to have Seoul Garden wif most of my classmates.
Didnt wanted to go at first ( Hello, its freaking tampines for a meal) but jolyn asked me to go, i am gonna rot at home && since theres food , I took the 1 hr + journey dere.




I loved the mushroom cream sauce there, ROX SOCKS :D

Zhi han & Yong sheng wif the same pose hahah

Steven, Yanxiu & rehka (:

Ops, liza unglam :3

Sortof a grp photo ((:

Rasyidah Candid :D

Rasyidah, jolyn & me :D

Was quite early when i reached, there were quite few ppl Yan xiu, Rehka & Rasyidah. Me & rasyidah went to eat the sphagetti && it was dam nice. The mushroom cream sauce was of a certain standard, which I felt was quite impressive for a buffet spread. When steven, yongsheng, chunyou, zhihan & vernier came they started barbecuing the food. Soon after jiajie,aaron , daniel shen & suba came. After sometime, manice , liza & xunhui came.

The food was quite good , maybe because i havent had buffet in a long time :D Somehow the sausages/hotdog there taste very nice, it have got this special 'chickeny' feeling even though its like normal chicken franks. Loved the prawns there too, which i could eat alot ((:



Good icecreammm (:

Its just this habit of me but i prefer to add peanuts into my icecream. I jus like to chew on the peanuts idk why. Its just much tastier & more fragrant (: Had lots of icecream to eat && was dam bloated in the end.



Steven smiling excessively

Act fierce hahahah.

Total amount spent on like 24 ppl ( 20 classmates+2vet students+2teachers)

I took a picture with Miss chew bud she didnt want her picture in the internet , even if she could see it or not. Oh well, i really want to upload it but i've got to respect her decision. :/ After much eating & chatting i went to the arcade with liza, manice and xunhui. We played some childish kids game to throw the balls at the flying objects in the screens. We cheated by using the other player's balls & i could also aim them at a nearer distance because of my long hands. I also played air hockey with liza which was really funny :D We ended up playing basketball throwing in which there were like 3 free credits inside without us knowing. We played like 5-6 rounds in total which was really strenous, at least for me hahaha.


Went to meet up with rasyidah,shen & suba to take 23 back to our desired destinations. Rasyidah & shen were like singing chinese songs ( with hanyu ping ying) which made me LOL-ed. Rasyidah was also a lousy backup singer who goes 'Woooo' & 'Ahhh' at awkward timings HAHAHHA. After they alighted i went homeeee (:



A very BIG Thank You to Miss chew who treated us to Seoul garden. (:

No comments: