Thursday, April 15, 2010

Heartfelt Feelings

Im sorry for not updating with Chalet part 2 cos i really felt that some things are left unbottled. && its a must to say them out before anything dire happens or i forget about it.
Warning, Chunky words ahead, no pics at all.





1. Class Outing ( MINI )

I onli knew that such a thing existed the day before the MINI class outing. It was onli thru acidental eavesdropping of 2 of my classmates, 1 being the organiser. && I came to realise that they didnt approach me at all, even on UNTIL NOW ( i dare say). So i was worried, could they hate me for being too idiotic/disturbing/chatty/goodlooking ? Then i approached my clique(poly) & all of them were not called to go ( AT ALL) Wow? So what is this boycotting about?


Then i came to understand that the organiser FELT that i lived too far away from the host's house aka Payalebar which BTW is near my gramps' house which i travel to like close to my entire life. && its not my first time dere, i did went for a bbq last yr. From what i noe, Tiong bahru to Payalebar isnt as far as from 2 other ppl attending who is living at Toa Payoh & Punggol.


Fine! They could be nice, understanding that I stay far away, but what about the rest? They all live near tampines area which is a relatively short distance to Paya Lebar . So why aren't they invited.
Are we really such thorns that prick into their bones?
So because i live far away i wasnt called, SO CAN I SAY THAT BECAUSE I LIVE FAR AWAY IM NOT PART OF THE CLASS TOO?( Its nt absurd to come up with this theory) Its jus ridiculous to tink that some ppl OBVIOUSLY leaving further away are attending, if you have the common sense.


&& its a MINI gathering , I heard it so clearly sprouting out from someone's mouth. So as mini as it is, onli my clique plus some miscellaneous ppl arent attending.Fair? I doubt so, if they were to have the cheek to at least ask, i would have attended ( in which dey may* be disappointed) However they didnt, && if this is what caused this whole misunderstanding or my fury whose fault do you tink it is? Well some frens that got invited asked us to go along. But it wasnt the organisers that asked, what if we went && they did not have enough food/hated our presence/felt uncomfortable with our presence? So its best if this MINI gathering is left UNATTENDED.




2. Clique at Dhoby ghaud Mrt station

After dinner Me, tionglin ,clarisa , junjie & kymm sat down at the mrt floor outside Pcbunk to slack. Well, weather was kinda bad && the grass patches & marble seats outside the mrt was kinda wet so we went to slack in the mrt. Then after that we started playing games & we got into the mood of 'Concentration'.



Suddenly 2 C.A.L( Chao ah lians) walked passed && hid behind the compartment behind the wall. I thought they were just camwhoring so i didnt really noticed. Bud as our game proceeded there was a straight flash towards our clique. && it was 101% straight flash as i could tell from my camwhore experience. They covered up by saying they were testing the lightings of the camera to take their reflections. But from then on i felt weird as their camera was facing us the entire time,like popping out from the walls.



So we stopped and changed to talking casually. && they stood up walked towards the escalator. When they went past us, jay & clar WITNESSED them taking shots of us AGAIN . I didnt felt it until they told me. When we were about to continue, they came down again which we felt very uneasy about. So we left the place & went up the escalator. Weird enough, they followed us. I don't know if this is sheer luck/ coincidence but i didnt felt like it was such a simple matter. We walked a lil more to the bustop & they were hiding behind the pillars. After a while, they probably gave up hope & left.



This really sets me thinking if the photo taken will be posted into STOMP , which is quite likely. But seriously you always hear
"No Eating Or Drinking Is Allowed In The MRT STATION,THANKYOU'.

We may have made quite a ruckuss in the train station but the SMRT
employees are not even around to chase us away,who are you to take our pictures? && so what if we were playing games like 'Concentration'( Animal farm/Superheroes/Car compartment btw) , cant we take this time to strengthen our bonds as frens?



If the picture were to appear in STOMP, so be it (: I was a lil afraid in the start, bud i went tink positive about it. It could raise my blog views, probably raising my fame into stardom? HAHA. I didnt do anything wrong like steal/rob/snatch a fragile old lady's seat or such. Its not like i broke the law or did some heinous crimes so why should i feel
embarrassed when i see my clique & i happily playing our clique game( in
a picture), bonding our ties? Free publicity? (:



I guess this C.A.L-s could probably be envying us for having
such a cool game unlike them smoking,drinking & doing lotsa undecent
stuffs.



&& i really wonder why C.A.L-s have good cameras that is of DSLR like or Nikon Bigass ones. They may be stolen/picked up from the toilet/borrowed from a richass fren Who knows (:




WOOO, OKAY chalet pt 2 coming up on sooon ((:

No comments: