Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jusacia :D

Was asked to go out wif kymm, junjie,tionglin & clar to eat dinner. So we met at ard 730 at dhoby to have Jusacia for dinner. I was too early && i went to pay prawnnie a visit (:
It was kinda heartwrenching to see her working so hard, to the extent of not
knowing my presence :/
Talked to her for less den 5 mins && she had to go to work agn ); . So i went to dhoby mrt to meet the rest. Kymm was late due to 'Sp's Gem selection' & jay was late as normal. So we three went to camwhore at the neoprints booth beside the arcadeee :D





Clar,me, Tionglin

Was kinda candid for dem bud i knew my camera was ready ;x

Got the royalty kinda feeling :D

Failed heart for me, Making heart aint easy on pics !

After that i saw some ppl playing jubebeat & was so tempted to play . In the end i couldnt resist temptation && topped 2 bucks to my card to play. Awww couldnt pass lvl 8 as usual :/ Tionglin had a try also.It was he's first time playing. Bud he played 2 songs onli because he failed on his second, in which he chose random 4,5,6 & he tio lvl 6 song which he failed. Soon, jay arrived & we went to Jusacia to get seats first. Kymm arrived afterwards.





Kymm & meee :D

Tionglin's Chicken Noodles.

My Creamy Chicken Noodles

Clar's Sambal Fish with rice ( Jay ordered same too)

Kymm's Chicken Miso Noodles.

Was really skeptical with my Creamy Chicken Noodles becos it was like so vague. I was so afraid it was instant maggee mee noodles kind so i asked the waitress.

Me: Excuse me, for the Creamy Chicken Noodles what kind of noodles do you use?
Waitress: Err, Noodles?
Me: ( wtf , i also know) Bud specifically what kind? Fusilli ?
Waitress: Err , jus long noodles?
Me: -.- Not maggee mee kind rite?
Waitress: Yah.
Me: Okay nvm thats okay.

It cant be like im the first one to ask what kind of noodles they use rite? Bud its so vague what if the noodles were like udon / bee hoon or smthing. Still noodles what? Anyway, had alot to rant that day especially abt the chihuahua bitch ahhahah. After much crapping & eating & shooting clar, we headed for our icecreammms (:



Neapolitan!! :D( Nahh the 1 on top is actually Ah Tap Chee)

The softie kinda icecream which i made.

I was kinda amazed lor. It was the 2nd time there bud my first time seeing the softie kinda icecream. I was so fascinated & made a huge serving tinking my frens would eat it with me. In the end kymm ate a lil BUD i finshed all of it HAHAHHA. We left after & went to the mrt to play concentration & Ji NIU NAI, before the C.A.L-es(Chao Ah Lian) came to disrupt the mood & we went home.

Bud we were very creative okay. We played innovated concentration from numbers (originally) to Animal Farm, to Super Heroes, To Car Actions (Sweeper,brake,horn etc) To even RIS LOW's famous phrases hahahha. Althou the game was interrupted at the Car actions, pffft, i had lots of funnn (:




Oh yes ima going to Pulau ubin for a 2 day 1 night self camping trip with Ginnette , Moo, Joshua, Puikwan, Xueni & Edmund. It will be all done by ourselves( mostly Moo & Joshua) && there will be night cycling, forest bashing, quarry dipping ,mosquito feeding & meteor showers to watch. Was kinda apprehensive to go becos of skl, tutorials, safety & all BUT, I would miss a chance to hang out with Epsilon if i were not to go. So, i really nid to go out with them more often cos i dont see myself doing so already ):

Anyway i will be gone from 24th-25th April :D
Dont miss me (:

No comments: