Monday, October 25, 2010

Mister Potato Rice Crisp Contest

What crazy things would u do when you are suddenly hungry?


Growls*
I even wear a shirt that says offer me food! Haha :D

1. I would find food desperately!

Cake found!
Wtf!, DIY CAKE.

I once bought 2 of this & wanted to give it to my fren as birthday present.
To my horror i had to sew it myself, i thoght it was read made lor, Fml.
(I digresss :x)


2.I would grumble & keep asking questions

Sometimes when people get annoyed i go to the pets (:


A hungry man is an angry man!
Lucky the dog ignores me );


3. I start hallucinating about non food stuffs into food!


Shit, why the Shar Pei*(corrected) puppies look like muffins!

Bud i seriously find this disturbing! Especially this moist like muffin fur!
I dont wanna die of food poisoning due to ingestion of ink, so i gave up haha.


4. I will try eating Catfood (:

Althou 'Its so tasty you cant resist', its not the can cat food. I go for conventional "Cat-food"

Literally Cat As food.



&& this is the new cat Cappuccino i tried to bite haha (no joke, it was named like that)

Smart cat leaves with a fart. (photobomber, kitty on the background)

Hallucination starts again, the fat thighs look like chicken drumstick!! Target spotted, Kitty!

Attempts to devour Kitty :3


Target Oris Spotted!

Nibbles the ear*
(not a good idea cos they got earwax hahah ;x)

But i didnt eat the cats at all lah.
If i did who would i play with on lonely weekends? ;o
&& could u bear to eat this?

Awww, my answer is no. (:

Dont even try messy up with pugnacious cats.
As aggressive as its name is, 'Scratch' is not one to be trifled with haha.


5. I can fight for treats with the dogs! 

I obviously lost & have gotten a soft bite from chester (brown dog)





The Solution!

Mister Potato Rice Crisps!


Yays (:



Comes in 4 flavours!

1.Hot & Spicy

2. Sour Cream & Onion.
Its comes in 3.Original & 4. Flame Grilled BBQ as well (:
Bud i prefer flavourful ones so i picked those 2.
&& i loved the sourcream 1 so much i finished the whole canister in an hour! (no joke)
I normally will be bugged by guilty conscious because its rather unhealthy.

However, Mister Potato Rice Crisp is made up of rice & not the usual potatoes !

Additionally, No Added MSG, 20% Less Fat*
Cholesterol & Trans Fat Free
& No Artificial Colouring!

So i happily gobbled down another canister the next day, LOL

Sharing the Goodness with Chester
(jus tried 2 pieces or so for his reaction)

He looks happy!

&& BEGS me for more, hahha!



INSIDE THE CANISTER
.
.
.


 "There’s no need to act like a madman because there is Mister Potato Rice Crisps for you to munch on, anytime, anywhere."




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hvorfor ikke:)

Anonymous said...

Are u a boi or a gal?
lol

Anonymous said...

YUMMY imma go eat shome :D

Kazue (Shun An) said...

Haha im a guy.

&& YES U SHOULD TRY SOMEEE :D