Saturday, October 02, 2010

TimeMachine to the Past

Ytd i was bored && before my job training, 
i took some pictures of a child!



The child does Peek-a-Boo pose!

Super radiant smile , U noe like the teletubbies 'Sun baby'?

Does this ring a bell to you?
(I tink this picture looks like yoo geun to me ;x)

Okay i shall reveal the truth for those who are still clueless.
ITS ME! :D
Haha, stunned?Lost for words?
Recalling back faint memories when i was young, i remembered dat i was an ugly baby (i tink) ):
Cos alot of ppl criticized dat i had a square face or whatever nots.
However, where got baby ugly 1?
As i saw many ppl posting old pics of themselves in their fb, i decided to find some.
I tink it was quite rewarding for me (:
I even had bangs & wore a jumper as a child ;o


P.s Oh yes my scanner is spoilt so i took all these pics with supermacro mode with my cam ;x

Me with ultra chubbby cheeeks :D
Dont u wanna pinch them?

I look like a happy korean kid somehow

See my pupils are big when i was young de lor.

I wonder why it shrinked so much now ):
I look kinda chyna-rian here bud oh well .
See the red dinosaur?
It was my favourite toy to hug to sleep all the way til I was primary 5/6 with it tattered & torn ):
Den my mum asked me to throw it away as im so old liao still hug a soft toy ><
So it left me after close to 10 yrs of my life ): , nostalgic.

ohoh, this aint me, it was my childhood fren.(cute right? )

I used to call him leon,(hes mum calls him dat) bud i tink hes delon or something.
We used to play alot when we were young bud now we dont even talk.

We use to go swimming together(with mums) & had mac breakfast together at BM Mac.
I even remember dat i broke my toenail(bleed like shit) while chasing him at the swimming pool 
and even played goggles throwing & accidentally tossed it into the drainage thingy 
had to beg the uncle for my goggles.


I dont even noe if he recognises me.
In my opinion, i tink he joined the wrong company of frens and started like smoking & all.
I still see him at the void deck sometimes, bud no communication at all. 
Well, all the best to him.


My 2 sisters! :D I look like my elder sister thou (:

I tink i really had a genuine smile lor (:
Could faintly remember dad/mum taking pics of us with cameras

2 sisters on the left + 1 male cousion on the right (yaoquan :D )

Bud i wonder why we were wearing such head caps or whatever u call it.
Prolly in some factory, hmm i tink it was bread!
U could see i had a bit of square face here :/

&& guess who, PRAWNNIE :D

BFF BEST COUSION FOREVER(BCF), since i was  4 or 5 lol.
Still blowing bubbles & wearing laughable P.Js :D
&
To the present.




Prawnie & me :D

Vast difference?
Kind of i guess, bud i was glad dat i found out i was a cute child when i was young (:
U noe how ppl say ur child so cute , grow up sure ugly.
OROR, ur child so ugly, grow up sure pretty/handsome 1.

TO these type of ppl, SCREW YOU.
No such scientific fact okay.
The answer to how ur child will look like when they grow up ,
 will be how they use cosmetics, photoshop & probably the gymm to their advantage.

No comments: