Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My hair styling companions(tools)

 1. Hairspray! (:



Oh man i hate having flat hair because my natural hair texture is soft & cant stand.
I really envy other guys with naturally spiky hair,grrr.
Anyway, I always use hairspray to tease my hair :D




Gatsby moving lock!

I like it because it holds quite well and has an apple scent to it ( not those hardcore smelly ones) 



Result (: (only picture, but blur fml)

I always grab a chunk of hair , hairspray it & backcomb it, den comb out the strands to get my desired look.
Then set it with hairspray again ;x
I dont have affinity with wax because it chunks my hair together, or i cant use it well lah.
Whatever, hairspray works well for me (:
However, hairspray is damaging to the hair, so please condition daily
&& try to use a clarifying shampoo to prevent hairspray retention (:
If nt ur hair will look dull & dry & frizzy :o

2.Heat Protectant ! (:




Sifone hair water ! (:

I only got to use this like a few months ago after realising u nid to protect ur naked hair from the straightener.
If u do 'tong' ur hair it can directly burn ur hair resulting in straight but dry hair.
So after putting the heat protectant, it safeguards ur hair's natural oil content so it wont dry up.



Because i have rather wavy hair, i do straighten my hair with a straightener everyday.
Especially because of my sideburns that never remain straight when i wake up
After using the heatprotector and straightening my hair, it looks like naturally silky straight hair.




Say hello to long straight silky hair (:



3. Liese Hair Cocktail

No idea what it says but maybe easy to use & gives u chio hair? LOL
Cute spray bottle & the liquid smells like fruity sweet plums.

Well i use this often at the ends of my hair because it moisturises them, preventing them from drying.
However, i would prefer using the Liese Haircocktail Moisturizing serum.
For both cocktails u have to shake before using, because theres 2 distinct layers of liquid (idk why)
Den the spray is easy to use because u wont need to dirty ur hands, jus pump liberal amounts on ur hair & comb it to distribute around the ends.
Its smells great too (:

Bud i tried the Haircocktail Moisturizing Serum & it has a better effect than the spray (IMO)
Probably because the spray is concentrated while the pump is in liquid form, so i like a concentrated solution because i have ultra frizzy hair (at the back) due to aftermath of improper usage of bicarbonate soda :/
But it still works so u can use it  (:

2 comments:

salonpro said...

You can use number of hairdressing tools to get the desirable look. You can use Hair Strainghener for geting your hair straights.

Anonymous said...

Use rollers with a smooth finish. Make sure that you are using rollers with a smooth texture, hourglass hair rollers. This will ensure that when you take your rollers out, your hair is not getting caught on the ridges or rough parts of the rollers.