Monday, November 01, 2010

Ginnette's 22nd Birthday


That day was a sunday where we planned to have ginnette's celebration at joshua's house for bbq.
But the bbq was at night so me, ginnette, tingyu & jasmine went to bugis to play jubeat :D
Their fren Aaron came also
I was damned stupid lor, i slot in my E amusement pass wrongly and played the game without a name & acc ):
Anway the bbq theme was checkered so nette & i was dressed in checkered.


Bought from Gmarket, it looks gross but it turned out well on me ;o

Camwhored with jasmine :D

Tingyu was in checkered too!

In the end she went to the bbq with us, last minute changes haha.
Since she was in the theme as well (:

Last shot with tingyu & jasmine

We took Mrt & Lrt to Yio chu kang & to somewhere ( i dont rmber) LOL.
Pls pardon me for being sua ku but, 
I DIDNT NOE LRT IS IN MRT 1 !!
I seriously thought that Lrt & Mrt are 2 different sites at managed by 2 different building or so.
Bud i was wrong! Okay for those ppl sneering at me by now, pls pardon my bimboness :/




We walked to Joshua's Condo and we prepared food.
Goin into the condo also nid sign in name 1 lor, so strict like school lidat!


Us and the very hardworking Audrey (applauds for her (: )

Mushroom cleaners

We took many shots like XI, NU, AI, LE kinds & very random ones.
Mostly on facebook already haha, &  im just posting some more unique ones.
I can point middle finger with no evil/disturbing feel as if a finger twist haha, credits to ginnette!

Mario 1 up jump shot! haha (credits to joshua)


Satay!

Chicken wings & chicken thighs

I was seriously touched lor, not my birthday lah , but.
Who would buy chicken thighs for bbq 1
My first time to be exact, juicy & nice somore!
Big Thank you to those people who went to the BBQ shopping (:


Candid ahsie :x
A stunned Tingyu

PLENTY of hotdogs, i swear haha
Me & ty (:
Look at the food, we couldnt finsh dem ):
At least 2 kg of prawns i swear 
Chicken/Pork i cant make up my mind

&& we surprised the birthday girl, well the picture seems so :3
(all candid pics taken by me hehe, )


Didnt expect urself to look surprised? haha

Cake & gift (:

Wishing :D
Cake murderer
Cuts (:

Delicious cake (forgotten name, has like chocolate crisps balls)

PEEKTURE TIME

Puikwan!
Joshua

Moo
Audrey!
Me with chui hair & face, i dun dare put bigbig );

A replacement 1 for ty cos i was taking picture of the cake instead of her ;x

Present timeee~ !

Opening the present happily !

Crushing the wrappings ;o

Some hanger thing on the wall found in the box!

Nahh, the real pink & black tripod for the birthday girl :D


Hope u enjoyed ur day Ginnette (:

Very belated 22nd birthday to you :3



Signing off
Kazuewholovestoeatchickenmeat

No comments: