Sunday, November 07, 2010

Random updates

I tried getting some samples from the sample stores!
They give u some small packs to try before u decide whether to buy them er not.
The Bad thing is that its not totally free, u have to pay for postage.
WELL...
.
.
.




3 dollars for this? I tink its pretty much worth it hahha.

The 'dermalogical clean start hit the spot' pack really prevented my pimple from growing!
I had 1 pimple u noe those kind that wants to come out soon, appearing on surface & abit red liao.
I applied that for 2-3 days, i didnt use all at once and kept it properly, & the spot was gone!

Super happy hahah :D
Wanted clear skin for my cosplay photoshoot & i had it thanks to them :D

I prefered the Clinelle toner then the MF essential skin as it absorbs super quickly!
Clinelle toner smells better too, MF smell like ginseng & herby ( LOL) 




CONTACT LENSE LAI LE! :D

After waiting for dam long, they finally came :D

Can  u guess what they r? This is a blurred shot look below for better shot.





This is the black flower series!

Weeee i wonder how it will look like on my eyes, shall open it during CNY next yr :D


&& a teaser picture for u all .
For those who have my facebook u should have seen some pics of the pokemon photshoot alrdy :D
This is a camwhore shot with me & t.y
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
R
.
.
.
U
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
READY? :D



HERE IT GOES :D



My green horns turned out to look a bit NEKO-ish here LOL!

Freak, later ppl say i cosplay green chobits FML.
LOL , jk!
I used some extra wig hair to cover the cones on the bottom & i look like i got 2 buns haha.
Credits to ginnette's cam because it made me look like a baby!
Seriously! Her cam dam amazing, got another pic look like baby 1 next time show u all.
Anyway my bloghits like dropped DRASTICALLY liao, i tink i ought to do something.

Any suggestion? :/



No comments: