Monday, November 29, 2010

October babies


Alright heres the truth if u people hasnt noticed.
I was on hair extensions for quite some time, 3-4 months?
&& i finally cut away the extensions & some people still thought i was on extensions.
OH pleaseeeee, pls compare my this blog post with my Mr Potato post okay?
&& if u still see no difference, i tink u are really cockeye :/


Current hair length (:

Well its not that bad wad!
Kinda long ,which makes ppl think that its extensions!

I feel like my hair length is similar to Jiyoon from 4 minute on the right (:





Back to celebration. We went to celebrate kymm & jay's birthday on deepavali.
We went to waraku to eat since that was the only place with space :D
I went to meet them after my work (:



Tionglin & weiling looks happy!

Weiling & Weiyi

Kymm & me (:

FOOODIES

Appetiser salad
Some seafood miso pasta
Weiling's carbonara with oyster
My carbonara with bigger egg (than weiling's , idk why haha)
Eel pasta 

Food was good as usual.
OMG i jus realised we almost ate the same kind of food from my previous waraku visit lol.
U can see it here LOL.


Awesome cute brownie cake from P.OSH

October babies (:

YY wont jealous 1 hahah.

In the midst of quarelling? :3


Present Presentation LOL.

Kymm & Clar
Clar & Jay

Her vintage card (:

Candid couple :x

Someone looks happy with the jelly beans!

We finshed our yummy brownie & walked around Clark Quay.
We even got passerbys to help us take grp photo & the passerbys were dam enthu!


Their enthusiasm influenced tionglin too!

We sat at the bridge to slack for awhile before Jay sent YY home.
The rest of us walked to Macs to play.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




MONOPOLY DEAL!



Its like all the teenagers are playing this lor,hahah.

Big freaky face to show off my contacts & specs face.


&& if u do feel that i look good with specs, its because im wearing contacts!
Without those contacts my eyes feel naked cos they are small & petite, like sesame seeds.
OKAY abit exaggerating but still small!
I think if im bored enough i can do like before & after pics of my eye, similar to how blogshop sell the contacts LOL.



Anyway, hope u 2 october babies enjoyed ur birthday :D  


Kazuewholikescoldbrownies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a nice article to read, thank you for sharing it.

Kazue (Shun An) said...

Glad u liked it (:

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed I’ll probably download it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed I’ll probably download it. Thanks