Thursday, March 03, 2011

I ♥ Tai mei & Sis's birthday


On Jan 4th I went to try I ♥ Taimei and celebrated my eldest sister birthday with my 2nd sister :D



So i had school til 12pm on that day so i meet kelton to eat lunch.
We decided to eat taimei at bugis street and its my first time eating it heheh :D
The BBQ chicken

Crispy chicken/Lemon chicken i cant rmber LOL.

Awesome bubbletea!

Proof of Drinking it with messy hair hahaha.

Seriously speaking, the chicken was nice but tastes like the avg xxl chicken with diff sauces.
But the bubbletea and the pearls were better! 
The bubbletea had more of the tea taste,  + the pearls were chewy and QQ :D

We played the arcades then got tired and went to vivo city.
Walked around vivo and then camwhored at skypark :D

Old man lol!

His grey hair look abit like old man because he dyed black over his blonde hair.
The colour faded to grey due to many washings.
That is partly why im afraid of dying my hair blonde because i m afraid it wont turn back to black agn ):
In any case we slacked around and outside randomly near Page 1.
&& i waited til my sisters came.

Me and my sisters had Swensons' for dinner (:  
There was this chinese dance junior working there, pei ling if im not wrong.
Did say hi to her :D

This zabalank alacarte sidedish buffet for the fish & chips person.

FISH & CHIPS!

I find it so ridiculous lor. 
Like why people who ordered fish & chips are entitled to the freeflow ala carte sides.
Although the sides werent fabulous, 
I couldnt apprehend why only fish & chips was entitled such deal.


  • Issit because it is a cold blooded creature so it deserves such priority?
  • Oh too much blue revolution so many fishes produced?
  • Or fish isnt filling enough?
  • Or did they do it because it was her birthday?

Ughhh, i just cant find the perfect reason.
In any case, this is my eldest sister enjoying her fish & chips! :D


My 2nd sister's beef burger

And her! 

My chicken burger

The awesome amount of chicken


And meeee :D


To be honest i didnt want to dine there because vivo's outlet of swenson was obviously more expensive.
However, the portion of the food was really big.
&& we shared the free flow sides secretly, but it wasnt fabulous so we stopped at 2nd rounds.

Swenson's gave my sister a slice of ice cream cake as it was her birthday.(need to get ic checked)
My eldest sis was so paranoid she was like

"Please dont sing songs or play music, let me have the cake can already"


Beautiful neopolitan cake
Birthday girl (:

&& we walked around vivo after we were done with our meal.
We went to get gongcha.
As this was my second cup of bubbletea that day, i tink it was really important for me to take proof of it.
Then i searched, & searched & SEARCHED for my camera!

It was gone, like wtf!

Scampered everywhere just to find it.
Jus as i was finding it, i realised i could have left my camera at Swensons!
Just as i was running back, lina called me, confirming that peiling(i suppose) found my camera and informed her to inform me .
I was dammmm relieved and i wrote a recommendation letter for her! (:


Yes, the 2nd cup of bubbletea

After that we toook 65 home and we met our mama at vivo!
So coincidental hahaha!

Happy girl cutting her cake

Awfully chocolate.


No awful finally!
We got a complimentary cake because the previous 1 was spoiled.
This time the banana tastes sweet and is awfully good!
Not like the previous time which was AWFULLY DISGUISTING.
I shall not be so anal because the people were good enough to ask for a change of a whole cake immediately.
&& me & my 2nd sis cheapo-ly waited til january to collect to cake to save money on buying a new 1.
HAHAHAH :x

Wishing you a very happy birthday Eldest sis, Joanna! :D


Signing Off
Kazuewholikessweetbananawithchocolates
  

No comments: