Thursday, May 12, 2011

ComiFest 2011 Part2

So Tingyu, Ginnette, Joshua and I went to have Aston's (:



Change out of wig tsk tsk ;3

Nette & Joshua (:


After that, we left for home and I went home wif the wig on (:
So I took a last series of camwhore pics before i finally took off wig )):



Played with some filters :3

Random flower

Very nicely chipped off pic ( thats how i feel kay!)

Played with the pig bin (puik,nette,huihui,edmund & zijian gave me on my 17th birthday hehe)


I look really plastic here, bud i swear i covered my eyebags only :x

LOLz.

Wanted to give the dreamy feeel :3




Then i was really tired and hot so i took off my wiggie.
TO MY SURPRISE, i went from KOREAN  (althou it was random cosplay
to JAPANESE !




Watashiwa kazue des, dozo yoroshiku (:



I didnt styled my hair before i wore the wig, cant believed it looked not bad! (besides looking dry)




LEARN THIS (points top*), get small nose pics. HAHAHHA!


Random photoshop lol!


In my opinion, the curly parts look really styled (cant really be seen here)
&& i havent bleached my hair yet :x
Feel so weird to see myself without my highlights
&& looking at all these pics, i really love camwhoring! hehe :D
Really glad to have cosplayed at Comifest 2011 and met some friends (: !



Signing off
kazuewhocamwhorestonoend

No comments: