Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dedicated to cats

Was at gramps house long long time ago and I took many pictures of some kitties/ cats :D
Well, its been a long time since they occupied my blog so I guess they deserve it (:



Cappuccinno! (:


KITTY (her name! :D)

Shes such an attention seeker and poser, tookall my sunlight somore tsk!

DAMMM cute right? Its like 1 in a million chance to snap pics lidat wohu!





New cat in town 'BACKY'
Sounds dam korean like Baek Hee from Dream High LOL.
Idk why bud her series of pictures dam DSLR-ish.
Taken from my lao pokpok cam leh hehe.

On all fours!

Can become model liao la HAHAH.

Curious peek (:

Woops leftover masculine pic of kitty! :x

Butter suffers from cataract ):

Its full fledged cataract dat took over the whole eye ):


White white (:

Twins? nahh Its Bobo (left) & Cream.

Bobo looking DAMMM CUTE (:




Blur bigass-ed face of queeenie (:

Such a cutie

Love  her defined stripes!

I know her pictures werent taken nicely but..

Im sad to say that these are the last pictures taken before she passed away.
I cant remember how she passed away but i heard from my cousions that her body wasnt working well.
I remembered like she puked alot and my cousions took her to the vet.
She was scheduled to do a surgery bud she couldnt make it to the day of surgery.
&& it was really sad because she was such a dear, hyperactive and all but shes already gone.


&& her arrival to gramps house was really fate. You could revisit her arrival here.
(i.feel.like.tearing.after.writing.this)

I guess death is a parcel of life and we just have to face it );







You know, i feel that its never easy to raise a pet.

Idk if its lucky or not because my gramps house has many but Im never too emotionally attached to them.
I do feel sad and might sob over some sudden deaths though.


I would really love to have a pet most preferably a cat due to its lower maintenance compared to a dog (:
However, idk how will i react to its death (since it will come eventually right?)
Because its a very painful process to get through , imagine the food/toys/collar left behind.
I think my mood would be gone for the whole day or maybe week. :/


Oh no, i think i have just dampened the mood of this post but in any case 
I hope that pet owners would pamper and cherish their pets (:
I feel like hugging a pet right now );



Signingoff
Kazuewhowillstillgetpetseventually 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AnAn~~~ The current blog header pic, your eyes like, a bit too big leh.
No like smiling pic? (smile = auto not-so-big-eyes + happy feeling)

Kazue (Shun An) said...

LOL. I want to act cool with big eyes hehehehe :3

Forest said...

I love those kitties! OMG! I'm damn envious of you! ><

Kazue (Shun An) said...

- Forest.
Hehe dont be! (:
They arent mine though they are at my gramps house. I just take snapshots of those lovely cats :D