Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hair colour update! (:


Hahaha its been awhile since my hair colour has faded 
So heres the update.
I wanted to go full blonde, bud i think it would be really scary + damaging 
(since my hair is damaged already)
I still went for blonde! But, blonde highlights heheh :3


Ugly processing in the salon );

Wooohu! Dam niceeeee right?

BUTTTT, i had to touch up my roots also, because i have roots already.
So i picked up a ashy blonde colour and heres the final results! (:






Jasmine say i look like key here LOL  (:

The ashy blonde colour got absorbed into the blonde and it turned silverish and close to blue (:
So when it fades finsh, i would get back my normal blonde streaks  :D
But it was a surprise because i didnt noe that my colour will turn out this way.
I was alil disappointed in the beginning but realised that i can have different hair colour as i wash my hair
.
.
.






DOESNT THAT SOUNDS FUN? LOL.


Okay the horrible part was when it faded to like a dirty green omg. 
I used a redken blonde shampoo to accelerate the fading. (:




Cool sideburns wohu!

Rocking with no photoshop :D

Starting to get abit greenish
Looks okay under sunlight, bud is kinda weird with green hair

&& this is actually dirty green, looks alil blond-ish alreaddy

Green fading to blonde soon ! (:

This was like the final fading, very platinum blonde due to the shampoo.


SO i stopped using the shampoo from daily to maybe 2-3 times a week to get a blonde shade.
Because platinum blonde looks like white hair and 
i have brown hair with white highlights is like WHAAAAAAT?



Say hello to yellowish blonde (:

I love my highlighted sideburnsss! (:


The colour reminds me of peanut butter with nutella or something hehe :D
Thats kinda platinum blonde hehe.
So when i feel like going a little whiter(the hair) i use the shampoo more often.
And when it gets too white, i can stop and let it 'yellow' until i dont like the colour Hahah! (:


Its amazing how i can control my hair colour with the shampoo :D


Signing Off,
Kazuewithmultihaircolours.

No comments: