Friday, June 17, 2011

SOYC 2011 pt 2

Here comes part 2 with more camwhoring!! (:



Pui kwan, Nette & Me :D


Her with my extensions (:


Moo and Nette fell asleep afterwards :o



While me and puik continue camwhoring! :D


;D


Heart bokeh :3

My chio extension wif wiggie :D






Tried some cool filter and my hair wig turned baby pink wohu! 




Then, Tingyu arrived!! && she liked my pink extensions :o




Plucking out in the process

Group Pic ! ;D


Solo pic :D


& her solo pics with POWER RANGER! :D


Before we left!

We took a cab home as it was impossible to get it on the bus again hehe.



Bud it started pouring heavily and we took really long to halt a cabbie.
I wore a beanie to protect my wig from the rain (that period rumoured to have acid rain too :/ )
We reached nette's house and i took out my beanie && my hair looks VERY STYLED!
Machiam some jrocker so must camwhore!







Hohoho :3



Apparently fake nosestuds & lipring :3


&& thankyou puik & nette for the souvenirs from taiwan ! :3






Changed out of costume & wiggg and removed some makeup :D




Sent ginnette off to vivo because she was meeting edmund and rebecca. 
Rebecca had free tickets to sentosa for some concert (cant rmber) so i went to see them for awhile! (:
It was dam funny as I communicated with edmund thru the phone and didnt want to say who I was.
He thought I was nette's brother hahaha!



Boardwalk Before they reach the entrance


&& rebecca's favourite pose (Xi,Nu,Ai,Le also lidat LOL)





I trotted back alone and rmbered there was TP Design grad presentation there.
I walked around and keep asking if they know of jasmine.
Apparently Design school alot of flowers Jasmines uh?




WOHU! :D


Visual Comm ! :D


& her works!
But that looked rather gloomy la :/
Okay hope you enjoyed the pics!!


Im going to batam in like 10 hours' time && would be back on 19th (dam fast haha)
Shall camwhore with my new baby ! :D


Signing off
Kazuewholooksgoodwithblondewig


No comments: