Saturday, June 04, 2011

Really short post!

Kymm nuer & meee :D (i look like i have bangs)

Dont really like the ash green on me (blonde fading period)

Watched Sucker Punch! (: ( see how long ago it was ;x)

Ate some foodie before we went up :x



Went to watch SuckerPunch wif kymm like 3 months ago haha.
The storyline wasnt very fantastic BUT, the ladies were dammmm chioooo (:
Except for Hudgens thou ;x

Had Dinner with Nu er :3

&& I made this

OUT of mayo and leftover teriyaki sauce.


TALENTED OR WHAT?
HAHHAHAHAH! j.k 
I was trying to mimic the Barista Coffee design LOL.


To all: I have dyed** my hair burgundy which is fading to brown now, thank you all for the birthday wishes!
My termtests are coming and i need to study real hard! 
Will be blogging like mad after my tests hehe :3


Signingoff
Kazuewhoisnolongerapartialblonde 

2 comments:

Akira Star said...

not dyed meh? @@

Kazue (Shun An) said...

LOOOL omg i jus realised how stupid it was haha thanks!