Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Camera Lx5

Have been neglecting my blog, coz i still have some birthday posts to talk about (including mine)
So i feel so sian to p.s lotsa pics hahaha .


ANYWAY, its a blogpost here 
So here goes.



I have bought my camera Lx5 for about a month now and i really loved it alot.
I bought it during the ITfair period, BUT at SLR Revolution at Funan the IT Mall.
Reason being its the cheapest there as its kinda like a warehouse for suppliers (:
I bought mine at 610 (IT fair price 800 or so) With some freebies (:
As i bought it at Funan Promo , i was entitled to Leather Skin Cover for freee wohu ;D

&& Lexy (My LX5) is my new Best fren now hahaha! 

Heh Heh , 'Leather Jacket' for my Lexy (:

Looks cool or what (:


Other sets of freebies

  1. Garskin,
  2.  Puff puff thingy to blow dust away 
  3. & A pen like wiper





 What I didnt noe was Garskin.
Its this Sticker Skin that accessories your camera (:
So I went to apply for mine


Following instructions


Like 100 choices to choose from!!

Decided on this very tokidoki skin (: 
(HECK IF THERE ARE PINK PARTS TSK)



So, here comes the Camwhoring part (:
Fortunately my fake ringlight could fit!! :D








Bokeh?  :3

Its dam clear + Wide Screen. I LIKEEE (:


Amazing Flash that works better than filters wohu!! (:

All cams ought to have blur shots 1 lor, so this is no exception!
(But blur until very nice hehehehe :3)


It really captures my defined features alot more ((:  


&& its Soft Skin mode to give you that smooth baby face :D

&& 7-8 filters to play with!!

This was 'Pure' or 'Innocent' Filter which i like alot
It has this Blueish Japanese hue which is very angelic hehehe :3
Like for some skin ad or something hahahaha!!


SO overall my Lx5 was a superb buy for me because 
I can has good quality pics now 
&& I can look even better now wohu!!! :D




Signing Off
KazuewholovesLexy.

No comments: