Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dreaded results

Heres the results -.-

English - C5
Chinese- B3
Ema- A2
Comb Sci - A2
Comb humans - B3
Bio - B3
Ama - B3

L1R4-15(haven deduct cca)
L1R5-18

Was dam despressed wif english.
After tuitions and tuitions and tuitions, i was confident of getting a B3 and below.
But wtf, i got a C5!
And of all subjects, it was english, the c dat destroyed the good As and Bs.
Broke down into tears when mum called. idonowhy
Felt as if i let the whole world down, i didnt even tell my tutor.


After playing ,eating wif frens and talking to my colleagues i felt much better.
Its not like the whole world has dat onli option for me.
I found many other ways dat i can continue to further study.
So, i made up my mind aledi.
If i cant get into s.p's biotechnology, i'll jus get into T.p's biotech
(although its at tampanese:/)


Looking at the very bright side.
I have gotten 2 As.
Parents promised to grant me a wish if i gotten 2 As.
WOHO, still tinking of wad to do wif it (;

No comments: