Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Gv annual party


Got this pillow by force :D

Large sack of popcorn to accompany us in the movie

Won this nike earphone

Lots of goodies:D


Ytd i was called back to work from 1.15-10.
And.... i was late, by 3 mins :/
Work was slacky, cos dere were lil ppl.
Den it was 10pm, gv's annual party.
This was my first time participating.
There was a spread of food , and not forgetting nachos sauce and popcorn :/
We played cherades and my team didnt win.
Who cares (; , at least we trieddd.
Bud the movies we were supposed to guess were dam tough for us.
Examples like 'Expired' & 'Day of the dead', how to cherade? :/


Den we settled down at cinema 5 and dey gave us g.v popcorn shaped pilow.
Of course dey were throwing it :D
As i was sitting behind, i had a lesser chance of getting it.
Suddenly i saw a red figure flying in my direction, i stretched my hands to it.
To my horror, i caught it with another person.
SO i pulled it with all my might, and the plastic burst.
I was declared the winner ;D


There was a 'prize giving ceremony' and lucky draw.
Dere were ard 40+ of us and dere was 30 prize to be taken home.
Prizes were like Nintendo Wii, touch screen mp3 and Pda- replica and some not so good 1s.
I got a grey nike earphone..
I didnt reli like it cos im satisfied wif my BLUE earphone, yes i like blue. (;
Dere were 2 lucky souls dat took home Nintendo Wii , sad to say i wasnt 1 of dem..
Some ppl didnt received the lucky draw and dey felt sad..
AWW, budd deres always NXT yr (:
Bud overall the party was relatively fun (:


Den dere was screening of resident evil, animation at 1am.
Watched it , didnt reli like it.
Almost fell asleep at the last 5 mins.
Den, dere was the beam of light dat awoken my eyes.. the cinema light.
The movie ended at 3am and we took e-voucher to cabb home.
Were stopped by some police and dey took copied down our NRIC for some reason.
I tink dey thought we were some delinquets roaming ard :/
Homedd at ard 3.45, changed etc etc & `slept ard 4am.
DAMMM tireddd );

Woke up at 12.30pm today.
Dono wad to eat , breakfast or lunch? :/
The experience was rather rewarding for a greenhorn like me dat entered for only 1 mnth.
Now i have more comp pass to watch movies :D although dey are black comps -.-
I tink if i were to leave g.v it could be a hard decision to make..

No comments: