Friday, January 30, 2009

Cny pics !


My large family 'lou hei-ing'

Cousions 4eva :D

3 of us (:



Kuso shot ;o


i dont look like a singaporean ehh ? ;D
Mr chyna fan (;

Camwhoreee agn ;o

Smile detector fun (;

Heads poppin out

Super spastic smiless :D


First day of cny . dam slack ;D
woke up at 12 and watched alvin & the chipmunks at chn 58 til 1 ++
Den i started bathing and my family started gettin ready.
Jus as we were about to get out of the house, 20 ppl came in.
I was awed by the number because i have nvr seen dem b4~!
Got more angbaos and went to katong my grandpa house.
Toook even more angbaos and camwhored outside the house.
At night dere was 'gamblin session' and i didnt want to play at first cos i didnt bring any money
Budd prawn say play for fun onli and duck lend mi money so i played.
I was on a winning streak wif 'ban luck' and some 'banban'
Returned the money duck lend mi and i toook a good sum of money home ;D


Second day of cny super busy.
Woke up at 8am bathed rushed to my neighbour's house.
Den rushed to telok blangah hike and rushed down to angmokio.
Had lots of steamboats ;/ & angbaos of cos (;
There wasnt any gambling despite the fact dat i brought money ;/
Camwhored for the last day and bade our goodbyes!

I was so glad i gave up my work schedule on 2nd day of cny to zijian.
If not, i wouldnt have a whale of a time wif my cousions
However, i lost 32 dollars while doing so );

No comments: