Saturday, January 17, 2009

Visit (;


zijian, puikwan and lanee (;

Cream and bobo :D
Arnold chickennnn ;D

half a spring chiken, idevooured it :DDD
i went to my grandpa house to return something to my cousion cos it was nearby.
bud she wasnt at hme );
my frens( zijian & puikwan) came inside gramps house also.
it was the first time i invited my frens to my gramps house ;x
They saw cats and many many cats ,a dog and a tortoise(;
After playing wif dem, we went to eat arnold chicken.
Dam bloody guud ;o
hoho, den we tok mrt back to tiong and homed.
while reaching paya lebar mrt, i was stopped by this nerdy inspector.

Inspector: Boy can i check your bag?
Me: For wad?(feeling pissed off*)
Inspector: Just routine checking onli (;
Me: FINE -.-
puts bag on the table*
inspector tries hard to open bag bud couldnt due to complicated
closure*

Frens: Aiyo, help him open lah
Me: lame ( wan check my bag dun even noe how to open :D)
Also special thanks to harmee for accompanying me to buy clothes (;
Thanks for the cookies as weelll (;

No comments: